Sharon is an experienced divorce litigator and has been certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as an approved family mediator. Sharon handles numerous high conflict cases, highly complex financial cases and custody matters on a regular basis.
Sharon received her undergraduate degree from the University of Notre Dame and attended Rutgers School of Law in Newark, New Jersey where is obtained a Juris Doctorate.
Sharon is a member of the Morris County Bar Association Family Law Section. She is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association. Sharon has served for more than 15 years as an panelist for the Family Law Early Settlement Panel in Morris County and now serves as a Blue Ribbon Panelist. She is a Court approved family mediator and serves as a Court-appointed mediator. She also handles private mediation for clients who seek alternative dispute resolution.
Sharon serves as a volunteer for the organization Welcome Home Vets providing family law assistance for United States Military veterans.
Areas of Practice
- Custody and Parenting
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence
- Grandparents' visitation
- 20% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New Jersey, 1995
- U.S. District Court, 1995
Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- Juris Doctorate
University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana
- Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey Bar Association, Member, 1995 to Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 1995 to Present
- Morris County Bar Association, Member, 1998 to Present
- New Jersey Collaborative Law Group, Member, 2017 to Present
- International Association of Collaborative Practitioners, Member, 2017 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of John M. Johnson, Esq., Associate, 1995 to 1998
- Urban Legal Clinic, Intern, 1995 to 1995